The Power Of Possibility: Choosing The Life You Want
September 26 - September 29| $1650.00
You are invited to a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will have a positive, significant, and sustained impact on your life. We offer a learning adventure that is unique, transformative, and on the cutting edge of personal development. In a captivating, serene landscape, you will be introduced to innovative concepts that will empower you to live authentically and partner better with others. You’ll learn to apply these concepts to step into the possibilities of your life and personal relationships.
Over the course of 4 days, you will participate in different experiential activities, including our signature technique of partnering with horses, to guide you as you examine your typical reactions and the choices you make. As you interact with the horses, you’ll learn how to manage your relationships by becoming more aware of how to relate to others, especially when under stress or pressure.
You will leave this retreat with newfound clarity, purpose and confidence that will enable you to lead yourself and others in a life by design rather than by default.
What you will gain:
- Begin to live and lead pro-actively with intention rather than only reacting to people and situations.
- Increase your ability to remain present and have clarity even under stress and pressure.
- Gain tools and awareness to resolve conflicts more quickly and effectively.
- Understand your authentic self and how to call on it to strengthen your relationships and achieve the results you want.
- Recognize how your significant life experiences and history shape your present-day behavior.
This workshop is organized and delivered by a team of experienced leadership and personal development professionals, Julie Puentes, MS, Sarah Janosik, LCSW, Lynne Silver, MA.
No riding is involved and no horse experience is necessary.
This workshop satisfies the pre requisite requirement for our Facilitator Training scheduled to begin in 2020.