Horse Power: Building Your Emotional Resilience
July 30 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please submit your registration application and submit payment by clicking the orange register button below.
Intro session only is $150. Register for both the Intro and Part II (November 11) and the cost is $250.
Scholarships are available for financial hardship.
Join us for a uplifting and empowering day building your capacity for emotional resilience, which is defined as “the ability to adapt to stressful situations, and cope with life’s ups and downs.” By working with our horses, you will learn how to better identify your feelings and use them to help calm your nervous system and make decisions with clarity. You will learn skills to tap into your inner strength and wisdom while also enjoying the majesty of our horses and the beauty of our ranch.
Potential program takeaways:
- To feel more connected to self and others.
- Learn to be present, grounded, and regulated.
- Create awareness of what your body is telling you and what other’s body language may be communicating non-verbally.
- Improve ability to set boundaries and enforce them while also respecting others boundaries.
- Learn how to regulate your emotions so that you can manage them and choose the best action.
- Improve your ability to process your emotions effectively.
- Build confidence.
- Utilize curiosity and compassion over judgment.
- Moving forward on a healing path.
Open to all ages 18 and up.
No riding is involved. No horse experience is necessary.
Water and snacks provided, but please bring your own sack lunch. There is a refrigerator for your use.