Workshop: Leadership Through Relationship
March 16| $425.00
Interacting with horses allows us to recognize and practice our innate leadership skills. In this workshop, you will learn ways to improve your communication, both verbal and nonverbal, and how to encourage innovative and inspiring techniques for problem solving. Learn to lead from your authentic place and foster meaningful relationships.
No horse experience is necessary to participate.
In this 2-day non-riding interactive experiential workshop you will:
- Discover your leadership style with relationships, work, family
- Differentiate the 5 roles of leadership and learn how to utilize them appropriately
- Learn nonverbal forms of communication that foster mutual respect
- Connect to the wisdom of your body to make clear decisions
- Experience authentic connection and utilize emotions as information
- Explore your personal relationship to power
- Understand the collaborative dynamics of teamwork, goal setting, and consensual leadership
- Relax, renew and restore in a peaceful environment with horses!
Facilitators: Lynne Silver, Sarah Janosik and Julie Puentes.
Lynne, Sarah and Julie have been creating and facilitating Equine Assisted workshops for the past 15 years. Julie is the founder of HorseLink and has specialized in Equine-Assisted Facilitation for 12 years. Lynne and Sarah are the program directors for HorseLink and co-founders of Equine Assisted Learning Center.