Lessons in Leadership: Authentic Leadership Through the Power of Horses
April 27 - April 28| $550.00
In this two-day workshop, we will work with horses to discover what they can teach about authentic leadership. Working with horses can help us to recognize our habitual reactions to conflict and stress, and to learn to make conscious decisions about our behavior.
Topics and objectives include:
- Explore the relationship between Emotional Intelligence and authentic leadership.
- Gain greater self-awareness and appreciate how our behavior impacts others.
- Utilize intuition, intention, and focus to increase your success as a leader.
- Understand the benefits of collaborative, leadership.
- Learn the 5 Roles of Leadership and how to apply them in your life.
By attending our workshop, you will:
- Increase self-awareness to achieve the results you desire.
- Identify patterns of behavior that hinder or enhance your leadership effectiveness.
- Increase your ability to remain present and have clarity even under stress and pressure.
- Gain tools to resolve conflicts more quickly and effectively.
- Transform your conversations through enhanced listening skills.
No riding is involved and no horse experience is necessary.
This workshop satisfies a pre requisite requirement for our Facilitator Training scheduled to begin in 2020.