We partner with organizations to provide customized equine coaching and therapy sessions in a group setting.
Session topics include:
- Emotional Resilience & Healthy Relationships
- Social & Emotional Wellness for Kids
- Leadership & Communication
- Addiction Recovery & Trauma Support
Clients include staff & residents from Foundation Communities, residents of Plum Creek Recovery Center, and the kids of ATX Kids Club. If your organization would like to request a customized session, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 360-8499.
We also periodically offer group workshops covering the topics listed above which are open to all and people may register individually.
Upcoming workshop: Emotional Resilience in Stressful Times, Saturday, December 4.
Individuals wishing to experience the power of horses and what they can teach us about living authentically and overcoming life challenges are invited to schedule individual sessions with a HorseLink facilitator.
These one-on-one experiences are tailored to each person’s specific needs. Couples and families are also welcome to schedule these sessions which can be helpful in building or restoring relationships and trust.
Session participants have reported the following experiences:
- Becoming “unstuck”
- Learning strategies to manage emotions
- Becoming more compassionate for self and others
- Becoming open to possibilities
- Aligning to inner truth
- Trusting self
- Merging mind with your heart
- Experiencing a release
Find your path at HorseLink and practice tactics to help you bridge your connection to yourself and others.
- All horse-human interactions are designed to build on each other, with the pace adjusted for each individual. For this reason, groups are intentionally kept small.
- NO riding is involved in our programs and NO prior horse experience is needed!
- Safety is paramount.