We believe anyone can benefit from the awareness and empowerment gained through Equine-Assisted Learning. Whether you are seeking to improve your relationships and deepen your connection to yourself and others, or wanting to more authentically and powerfully fulfill your leadership potential, we offer programs to suit you.
Not only do we periodically offer specific workshops, but we welcome the opportunity to customize a program for your organization, team, or group. Please contact us about creating one for you.
March 28-29- Leadership Through Relationship
Interacting with horses allows us to recognize and practice our innate leadership skills. In this workshop, you will learn ways to improve your communication, both verbal and nonverbal, and how to encourage innovative and inspiring techniques for problem solving. Learn to lead from your authentic place and foster meaningful relationships.
No horse experience is necessary to participate.
In this 2-day non-riding interactive experiential workshop you will:
- Discover your leadership style with relationships, work, family
- Differentiate the 5 roles of leadership and learn how to utilize them appropriately
- Learn nonverbal forms of communication that foster mutual respect
- Connect to the wisdom of your body to make clear decisions
- Experience authentic connection and utilize emotions as information
- Explore your personal relationship to power
- Understand the collaborative dynamics of teamwork, goal setting, and consensual leadership
- Relax, renew and restore in a peaceful environment with horses!
This workshop is organized and delivered by our team of experienced leadership and personal development professionals, Julie Puentes, MS, Sarah Janosik, LCSW, Lynne Silver, MA.
This workshop satisfies the pre requisite requirement for our Facilitator Training.