Workshop: Introduction to Equine Assisted Learning
March 30 - March 31| $550.00
Horses mirror our thoughts, emotions, and actions, so interacting with them can help us learn how to develop more effective relationships at work, in our families, and with our community. Through a series of specially designed activities, you will deepen self-awareness, uncover core beliefs, and discover areas of tension that inhibit your ability to reach your true potential. Experience a truly unique and profound bond with these powerful animals who will teach you more than you ever thought possible!
Living authentically is expressing your highest potential in each communication and interaction. In this workshop you will:
- Understand and use the messages behind your emotions
- Develop awareness of your body’s wisdom to inform your choices and interactions
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent personal boundaries
- Experience safe openhearted communication
- Discover your authentic self & uncover false self-patterns
- Learn skills to realize your goals
This workshop teaches basic skills and is an introduction to equine assisted learning. It also qualifies as one of the requirements for our facilitator training which is planned for 2020
No riding is involved. No previous horse experience is necessary.