Authentic U! Live From Your Heart, Experience Joy
April 1 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
We often plow through life distracted, irritable, and overwhelmed. We don’t even take a moment to pause and reflect on how we could feel better and be happier. We accept the stress and become more disconnected leaving us wishing for something more. There is a different way and horses are here to help!
You are invited to a transformative and fun-filled day in nature with our horses and three HorseLink facilitators discovering and claiming your true self. Living in alignment with your authentic self is the ultimate form of self-care.
Horses naturally assist us in being present and serve as mirrors for our thoughts, behaviors, and habits. With their help and carefully crafted experiences, we will help you recognize and embody your true nature.
This awareness can result in many outcomes including:
- Feeling more connected to your heart and others
- Improve your ability to set boundaries and enforce them while also respecting others’ boundaries.
- Release anxiety and build confidence.
- The ability to make informed, conscious choices in life, rather than reacting based on ingrained habits.
- Live more joyfully and trust your intuition.
Are you ready?
$350 per person
Box lunch provided
No riding is involved * No horse experience is necessary.
Ages 18 and up.