- This event has passed.
A Day With the Horses: Lessons in Leadership
September 30, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm| $300.00
Can the Power of Horses Help You Unlock the Keys to Mastering Modern-Day Leadership?
Decades of research and practice has demonstrated “equine assisted learning” is a remarkable personal and leadership development tool that can help you achieve the skills to be a great leader.
In this one day introductory workshop we will work with horses to discover what they can teach about authentic leadership. Working with horses can help us to recognize our habitual reactions to conflict and stress, and to learn how to make conscious decisions about our behavior.
Topics and objectives include:
- Explore the relationship between Emotional Intelligence and authentic leadership.
- Gain greater self-awareness and appreciate how our behavior impacts others.
- Utilize intuition, intention, and focus to increase your success as a leader.
- Understand the benefits of viewing leadership as a collaborative, creative, and dynamic partnership with others.
By attending our workshop, you will:
- Increase self-awareness to make conscious decisions to better achieve the results you desire.
- Identify your patterns of behavior that hinder or enhance your leadership effectiveness.
- Increase your ability to remain present and have clarity even under stress and pressure.
- Gain tools to resolve conflicts more quickly and effectively
- Transform your conversations through enhanced listening skills and appreciating the power of non-verbal communication.
Cost: $300 if registered by September 15, 2017, $350 after September 15